“The driving force behind Endurocross inclusion in the X games–as well as the founder of the minimotoSX, the US Open of Supercross and several major events–Peronnard has single-handedly helped elevate the sport of off-road to previously unthinkable levels.” – Dirt Rider Magazine,
The motto is simple at Eric Peronnard’s EPCN Inc.: You are only as good as who you work with or for!
We believe in building strong teams or giving the right advice to insure success.
Our forte: building global synergy between people!
Give us a chance to assist you in any global motor sport / action sport-related venture from business consulting to special event production. (We have worked on 3 continents.)
Our past and current clients include companies like Philip Morris Company all the way to ESPN X Games and we could provide you with the same high quality services at reasonable cost.
Eric Peronnard, EPCN, Inc.
“Creation, Co-creation, Innovation”
- One of the first professional motorsport tour operation ever in 1990
- First 2 wheels motorsport race inside a casino in Vegas 1998; an all most of 2 wheels motorsport show in casino since
- First glamorous Supercross in america Us open at MGM grand (US Open of SX)
- Biggest purse ever
- First mini SX (85cc) at us open
- First 4 stroke Supercross at US open of SX
- Biggest mini bike race in world with Mimimoto Supercross at Orleans Casino
- Creation of Endurocross in Las Vegas casino
- First electric motocross bike race at MMSX in Las Vegas
- Endurocross at X games
- Red BULL Straight Rhythm in Pomona California